Thursday, April 03, 2008

Brief trip update

I promised to put pictures and updates on my blog, and had all intentions of doing so. In fact, I have a small write-up of our first five days in Europe, but unfortunately I came up against a couple of problems:
  1. I've had few places where I could quietly upload megabytes of image data. This hotel was the first one where I not only had in-room internet, but also ethernet as opposed to wireless.
  2. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to upload movies to picasa's web service using a mac. (Note: it currently cannot be done.)
Today we are in Prague and soon we will leave for Krakow. I will resolve the photo / movie issue soon (maybe by temporarily omitting the videos, perhaps until our return) and try to keep up to date from now on. Sorry folks!

No comments: